Government and administration
Since the firm’s foundation in 1989 we’ve been acting on behalf of the public sector (city councils, local councils, provinces, schools and educational institutions, police authorities, …)
We are trained in both general administrative law as well as in special legislation (i.e. police legislation, disciplinary law, environmental. We are highly experienced in guiding and supervising procedures concerning discipline and public procurement and in writing or supervising draft decisions, in order to avoid disputes.
Other made-to-measure services to public authorities are liablity disputes, marriages of convenience, etc.
Authorities and government agencies can contact us for:
- Public Procurement, both during the award phase (checking drafts of tendering/call for proposals specifications, invitations to tender/to submit a proposal, contract notices, evaluation and award reports, award decisions and contracts/agreements as well as during the execution phase.
- Administrative measures, safety measures, both at the draft stages as in defending measures before the Conseil d’Etat.
- Internal order measures and order measures.
- Civil Service Law and Extra-contractual liablity.
- Questions concerning local authority legislatio and council imposed fines.
- Civil affairs (marriage of convenience, official cohabition of convenience, requests to correct birth or marriage certivicates, etc).